The need of volunteers is very high in Monk Education Centres as for religion related education they have many teachers and they requires help to teach English, Mathematics, Art & Craft and preparing teaching learning material. These monk teaching centres always have hostels and volunteers can work for longer hours.
We are offering this program at two different countries.
Thailand, Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai literally means “new city” and has retained the name despite celebrating its 700th anniversary in 1996.
Chiang Mai is one of the few places in Thailand where it is possible to experience both historical and modern Thai culture coexisting side by side: the city features centuries-old pagodas and temples next to modern convenience stores and boutique hotels.
For many years travellers have thought of Chiang Mai simply as the base from which they could plan trekking and rafting trips to hill tribe villages and explore other provinces.
However, once there, a traveller is in for a surprise by the fact that there are so many things to
- Working with monks of age group between 8 to 25 years old
- Interact with local community
- Explore this beautiful location
- Have memorable experience by knowing a new cultural
- Make new friends
- Meet other international participants and make friend from different part of world
- Enjoy delicious local food
- Teaching English, Math and social skills.
- Beautify the class room with painting.
- Games and sports activities
- Making teaching learning materials and teaching aids.