Sri Lanka, Colombo – Colombo is the largest city in Sri Lanka is known as the financial and commercial capital of the country. Located on the west coast of the island and it is the official capital of Sri Lanka or the parliament capital of Sri Lanka.
Colombo is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life and ancient historical colonial buildings and ruins that offers a variety of experiences. It has the lazy charm of the historical era combined with the liveliness of a modern city. Colombo is an ideal location to start our program in Sri Lanka.
- Working with monks of age group between 8 to 25 years old
- Interact with local community
- Explore this beautiful location
- Have memorable experience by knowing a new cultural
- Make new friends
- Meet other international participants and make friend from different part of world
- Enjoy delicious local food
- Teaching English, Math and social skills.
- Beautify the class room with painting.
- Games and sports activities
- Making teaching learning materials and teaching aids.