The Indian experience program bring an opportunity to interested participants to explore the many charms of India and also get a taste of volunteering in different locations in a period of 2 to 4 weeks.
The program offers a variety of experiences in India including :
- Visit to famous historical monuments including the Taj Mahal.
- Chance to learn Indian Bollywood dancing, yoga, Indian cooking and henna painting.
- Adventure activities like camel safari with overnight camping in the desert, trekking in the Himalayas and visiting the cultural highlights of former Portuguese colony of Goa.
The program option of adventure and exploration offers time on the sunny beaches of Goa. We advise participants that are doing the program in June to August period that opportunities to enjoy time on the beach will be limited during the period due to the monsoon rains.
- This Program cover almost whole of India i.e. Deserts, Mountains & even Beaches.
- Escorted and Guided Travel
- Volunteering opportunities with local communities
- Cultural Workshops are Included in the Program